View Profile TurkProduction

All 15 Movie Reviews

3 w/ Responses

jesus christ Man!

I love Walt Disney work so much when i saw this i had to say, it made me scared, who in there right mind would like to see a doe give a fawn birth even if its bambi it was good they didn't actually do that in the real thing in the movie. Don't make these things like this, becuase if Disney Studio seen this they ask you a bunch a questions.

El-Cid responds:

You're about as dense as they get.

Speehless

I never you could do this on flash i have no good words to tell you how awesome this animation is.

Love DBZ

i like how you use madness as DBZ make more of theses and where you get the music from in the intro like the mp3?

L3pra responds:

well, one day i found this music in my internet files and then i wanted to make a dbz animation. Second part is comming better done

LMAO!!!!

Hank has no emotions only madness

Worth watching

I got to hand it to ya this movie kicked ass love the acting and the atmosphere of the drama in this film make more dude.

Alpha-Nuva responds:

I will guarantee moar!

Good!!!

May your friend Rest in peace he with god now.

LMAO!!! Love it.

I love every part of this animation and what is that song called on the credits

You lost your god damn mind

This shit is funny as hell. love outyou guys spinning your heads i can't stop at this i watch it over and over.

Let make some toast i'l get the butter >:D

Nope!

nahhhhh!! sh-shes not lesbian

anyway still and always awesome animation gots lot of love and humors

....

furry

Lol Bush

i love like it all and i love that trigger i don't like honey thing i love him anyway it was so ture all about this movie but that was funny making fun of the korean language but it was awesome.

Welcome and uhhh..... hmm......yeah!

26, Male